Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

GLASS REFLECTIONS - 1

My Glass Reflections workshop was the weekend of April 25-26 and I'm just now getting around to posting about it!  Oh well, better late than never!

 I brought a couple of other similar paintings for reference, which you can see in the photo below.

Looks like everyone is working hard here . . . 

. . . but not here!!!
  Most everyone knew each other, so we had a really fun group.
 These photos were taken as we were breaking for lunch so people were scattered about.
It was a small group - which allows for even more individual instruction.

No comments: