Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

PEARS AND GLASS

This painting is done with the QoR paints on Fabriano hot press paper.  I forgot to take a photo of just the drawing, but here is the next step.  I have dropped some color onto the areas of the pears and shadows.
Then I began adding color to the berries and more color to the pears.

1 comment:

RH Carpenter said...

I didn't think you liked the Qor pigments so glad you are trying them again - perhaps they work best on hotpress? Will be watching to see...