Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Casein 3


This image is my mother's fiestaware pitcher on my grandmother's garden quilt, with roses.

I think the roses are a little too red, but once it's varnished you are DONE! So, they will just have to remain that way. I had some trouble getting it dark enough on the neck of the pitcher, but with the help (push!) from some friends, I kept going and going and going and finally got it dark enough.

I just finished another one that I'm pretty happy with, which I will live with, get a couple critiques and then varnish and (hopefully by then my Kodak will be up and running) put it on for your review.

No comments: