Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

CATCHING UP . . . .

Just so you know I'm still here!
Last week I spent a few days in Atlanta, GA - lovely dry weather - then back home, via ice stricken Kentucky, and our snow and ice was mostly gone, until . . . .
today - SNOW AGAIN. If you want to see what it looks like here, check out my previous post, then put a piece of white paper over the pictures and that's what I can see when looking out of the window!!!
Our local watercolor society had to cancel January and now February meetings due to weather. So, instead of going to the meeting tomorrow and talking to everyone about the spring show (of which I'm chairperson again this year) guess I'll just have to email, mail or call with information.
On the upside, I've got a painting started that I'll be posting in the next few days, and another one completed!
So, once I get caught up with "life" there will be lots more to see here (I promise!)
NOTE: Once again, I've been lax about my postings, so got to keep them coming - can't let 6 days go by again!

No comments: