Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Friday, February 27, 2009

CLEANING UPDATE


Just before getting sick I managed to get more of the studio/library organized. So, to make up for my horrific “before” pictures – here is an “after” picture.
One half of the room is now back to being a sitting area for the library – it’s amazing what some organization will do, isn’t it!
Managed to get my paintings into the closet, after “losing” some things that were in there.

I've made a quick trip to Ikea to look for some shelving to separate the two areas of the room and give me more storage space. Of course, my luck, the one thing I found isn't in stock and will have to be ordered, so I'm taking a bit more time to look around before I commit!
Please tell me it does look better! (my “before” photos are posted on February 11, 2009) .

No comments: