Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Thursday, May 16, 2013

GLASS BOTTLES - 8


Then I began working on the brown bottles on the left.  After more tweaking of the colors I was satisified with the bottles.

Next I added the dark of the window, using black and brown ink.

1 comment:

Watercolors by Susan Roper said...

I have been following this one without commenting, but am looking forward to when you remove the masking. I am sure those bottles will sparkle!