Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Thursday, September 12, 2013

TURKEYS IN THE SIDE YARD!

Every now and then we have a small flock of turkeys in the side yard – the other day there were several, but by the time I got the camera they were over the hill. So the next time I was prepared, but still almost missed the photo op – they are quicker than they seem!
You can see one of them easily on the right - there is another just behind the tree on the left.

If you look carefully, you can see a little hole in the woods just left of center -
and one turkey is already disappearing there into the woods.

Two more appeared just after the prior photo was taken -
and then they were all gone!


No comments: