Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Saturday, July 11, 2015

FINDING PETUNIAS - 2

Here are a few more petunia paintings from my students.

Some of us followed what the instructor told us to do (!!!) and some went home and created a whole new petunia painting!

Since art is subjective - anything goes.  As long as you keep painting!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that about art, and you're a good instructor to allow for, and even encourage your students to interpret the lesson in the way that they feel most suits them. These are all beautiful, and I see evidence of your good teaching in all of them!

debwardart said...

Thanks Katherine!