Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Thursday, July 16, 2015

LAST OF THE PETUNIAS

Well, here are the last of the petunia paintings - students' work.   Some are not finished yet, but it's time to move on to another project.






4 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

They've all done a wonderful job. And I bet the knowledge they've gained is so valuable to them.

Unknown said...

They all did a great job, and so did you, Teacher! I hope you post the next project too!

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Deb - It is always so interesting to see other's interpretations of the same subject. Seems to me you know how to teach well by the evidence of these student's art. Have a super week.

debwardart said...

Thanks guys, will try to post some pix of upcoming projects we are working on - I know people like seeing others' work, as do I - just have to remember to take photos before the students leave!!!