I've spent the last month or so painting - but the wrong kind! Walls and shelves, not Fine Art! Still have a long way to go on that project.
I took a little time to review 2015 and thought I would share with you a recap of my artistic accomplishments (below). It was a good year for me.
This year I'll continue to enter some shows and hope to get into a few. My classes continue and there will be a few small workshops throughout the year. (You can go to my Workshops Page above to see a list of those).
- Georgia Watercolor Society National Juried Exhibit – Flight of the Bumblebee
Watercolor Society Annual Juried Exhibit – Central Time Ohio
- Pennsylvania Watercolor Society’s 35th Annual International Juried Exhibition – Fun With Marbles
- Hoosier Salon Annual Juried – (two accepted); Luscious won Outstanding Watermedia Award
- Watercolor Society of
Annual Juried Show – Dragon Tea - was selected to highlight the exhibit Indiana
- KWS 38th Annual National Juried Aqueous Show – Peekaboo Bear
- The Artist’s Magazine 31st All Media Competition, July/August 2015 issue – “Japanese Tea” won the Watercolor Division
- The Artist’s Magazine Over 60 Competition – Finalist – “Ying Yang Mums” listed in March 2015 issue
- AcrylicWorks 2: Radical Breakthroughs (book) – “Poured Yupo Peony”
- Acrylic Artist Magazine, Summer edition – “Poured Yupo Peony” was also selected to be in this magazine