Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Thursday, January 21, 2016

STUDIO

Next this room was painted white, and some shelves my son didn't want were also painted white in case I want to use them as floor storage or on the wall.



Then it was time to begin bringing in "stuff" from other parts of the house.   Lots of stuff . . . .
As I walked down the hall I noticed the box on the floor facing the door and started laughing . . . .
In case you couldn't see it above - here it is enlarged!!!
Well, I'm not really enjoying the process, but hopefully it's a good omen for how I will feel about the room when it is finished!


2 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

WOW! You are going to have a fantastic studio space when you get through this :).

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Deb - I just know you are going to enjoy your space when it is finished. Everything is certainly looking like it is coming together so well. Hugs!