Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Monday, January 25, 2016

STUDIO

All this "stuff" has to go somewhere!!!  Gotta divide these drawers up into areas somehow.
I've been saving boxes for ages - and now they are finally coming in handy.  As you can see below, by folding the flaps down inside the boxes they make solid spaces for my art supplies.  So - joke is on all of you "doubters" who kept making fun of me for piling up boxes and boxes and . . . . . . .





2 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

C'est fou le besoin de place que nous avons !!
Gros bisous ♡

debwardart said...

Martine says: Hello dear friend this is crazy the room we need to have. She's correct - had no idea I had so much stuff - and waaaaayyy more to come.