Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Monday, January 23, 2017

BABY HATS


Well, as you can see, I have spent more time crocheting baby hats!

All of these will be delivered to the local hospital maternity ward.  Hopefully someone will want to plop one on their baby's head and take it home!!!   (The hat, I mean.  Of course they will want to take home the baby!!!  Haha.)

They need to be packaged separately, so they will all be "packaged" in a sandwich bag, as the top one is here.  I will add a sticker with care instructions to the outside.

I debated whether I should add the button decorations, but they look cute, and the parents can always remove them if they decide they don't like them.

Now my daughter wants a hat, too!  It just won't be this small!

3 comments:

Deborah Nolan said...

Dear Deb these are adorable. I especially love the red- white and blue one with the three stars. I am sure the parents will appreciate having one of these handmade treasures.

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Quel joli travail ! Comment ces bébés ne pourraient-ils pas être heureux et beaux avec ces magnifiques petits bonnets ?!
Gros bisous 🌺

debwardart said...

Martine said:
What a lovely job! How could these babies not be happy and beautiful with these beautiful little caps?
Thank you both!
Today I finally dropped off the hats, after being sick for a week, wanted to be sure I had no more germs before I went to the hospital. The little hats were well received and I'll be making more for them.