Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Sunday, March 20, 2011

WATERCOLOR PENCILS

I received some favorable feedback on the watercolor pencil lighthouse tutorial!

So . . . . let me know if you created a watercolor pencil painting as a result of this series of posts! 

You can either email the info to me in the form of a small resolution photo and I'll post it, or you can send me a link to the painting on your blog.

2 comments:

Gaylynn said...

Deb, Here's my blog post on the wc pencil tutorial. http://gaylynnswatercolors.blogspot.com/2011/03/watercolor-pencil-test.html Thanks for the plug :-)

a girl said...

This is awesome! I've been wanting to check out watercolor pencils for a while but haven't really known where to start. I'm definitely going to go to the art store this week after finding this!