Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Saturday, September 29, 2012

NWS POSTCARD IMAGE

Check out my painting on the NWS home page!

Things like this don't happen to me very often - I can't tell you how excited I am that Linda Doll chose my painting to be on the postcard for the annual show!

Not sure how long it will be on the website - so click soon!!! 
 (http://nationalwatercolorsociety.wildapricot.org)

5 comments:

Vicki Greene said...

Congrats Deb!

Nancy Van Blaricom said...

Congrats ! Thats awesome ... and a beautiful painting.

Kim Vanlandingham said...

Congrats! Though I didn't see which painting you got on the postcard. I guess I got there too late. Love your work though, I know why they would choose you!!

Nick said...

I saw the painting in person, it's great Deb!!!

debwardart said...

Thanks to all of you!