Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

WOMAN'S ART CLUB 121ST ANNUAL EXHIBIT

One of my paintings was accepted into the Woman's Art Club show again this year.

This show is always excellent - made up of only women artists from the Cincinnati area!

Hope you get a chance to attend either the reception or another day while the show hangs - at "The Barn" - the Woman's Art Club Cultural Center - in Mariemont.  (See sidebar for more info).

The Anniversary Clock
Watercolor (30x22)

No comments: