Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Thursday, April 24, 2014

DUNHAM CLASS PAINTINGS - PART 1

Just completed my spring session at Dunham.

Of course, I didn't think to bring my camera each week, but did remember, finally, at the end of the session.

I took photos of some of the student work.  As you can see, this assignment was "pears and lace".  Not all of the students are represented here, but you can certainly get a good idea of how well they all did.

I've put my painting at the beginning as a reference for the others - photos and tracings are provided for them to use, so we are all painting the same subject.  The amazing thing is, not many of them paint except in class - and here are their results!  Be aware, some are not completed.

Prepare to be amazed!

I will be posting another painting from the class soon!
My demo painting for the class.












1 comment:

laura said...

Wow. I prepared, and I was amazed! I've always been a fan of the way you do lace, Deb, all the more so as I can't at all. Wish I could have you tutor me!