Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Monday, May 17, 2010

BLOGS AND BLOGGERITES!

I’ll be at a workshop for the next few days – hope you miss me! In the mean time . . . .

In honor of my blogging friendships – from time to time  - I’ll be doing some short posts to feature my blog roll members (in no particular order!) If you haven’t done so already, check out their blogs.

Chris Beck
Chris is an accomplished artist and a signature member of TWSA, Watercolor West and Missouri Watercolor Society. She likes to paint small and I’ve been fortunate to see one of her paintings up close and personal!!! Amazing!!!
Apparently Chris is not busy enough painting and exhibiting – she also has TWO BLOGS! One is about her individually – “I’m Painting as Fast as I Can” where she shares her paintings and techniques.
The other is Brush-Paper-Water on which she so graciously features artists she knows and admires.
If you haven’t already done so – go check out both of them.

Jacqueline Gnott
I first saw Jacqueline’s work at the Madison, IN Chautauqua some years ago and have enjoyed her paintings ever since. If you enjoy photo realistic you will love her work - she’s GREAT! I was so happy to find her blog Realism in Watercolors and am enjoying seeing her daily paintings which are breathtaking. Recently she has begun painting in oils and they are just as spectacular as her watercolors – and I would not have expected anything less! Jacqueline also has begun producing videos so you can follow along with her as she produces some of her exquisite paintings.

Murr Brewster
This blog isn’t art related, but who cares!!  (Well, actually, it kind of is - she just paints with words instead of paint!!!)
 Murr Brewster blogs twice a week – and her posts are not to be missed! Put her on your blog roll and she will brighten your day! (DON’T DELAY, DO IT NOW!) And if you have never been to her blog, give yourself some time to go back over her older posts – it will be well worth your time! Just be sure that you are not ingesting anything while reading her blog, or you may find yourself in need of a damp rag to wipe up your computer area! She can be laugh out loud funny!

3 comments:

Murr Brewster said...

Dang, I miss you already! Nobody else likes me. I'll eat worms till you get back.

Chris Beck said...

Deb, it's too bad I didn't read this post right away -- could have used this day-brightener on Monday bigtime!! Thanks!! and thanks for putting me in such great company too -- I love Jacqueline's art and Murr's writing!!

debwardart said...

Murr - thought your taste would be more toward salamanders!
Chris - you are all special and wonderful in your own way(s) - I love following all of your blogs.