Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Saturday, May 29, 2010

CHARLIE AND JOE


Nothing art related here – just a darling photo sent to me by my daughter.

This is a photo of her dog Charlie, my Granddog, (on the left!!!) – and Joe, her boyfriend. I think this is the cutest thing – and maybe I’ll paint it for them some day!

4 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

No fair! Where is Charlie's paddle??

Lisa Walsh said...

I showed this to my dog, and now she's jealous. She wants her very own kayak now. Great photo.

Arti said...

Very cute indeed..and it would make a lovely painting,Deb!

debwardart said...

Rhonda - he doesn't need one - haven't you ever heard of a dog paddle!!
Lisa - oops, looks like I've opened a can of worms!!!
Arti - maybe some day!