Deb Ward, GWS, OWS, PWS, WSI - WATERCOLOR/WATER MEDIA - My passion is teaching adult “beginners”. Weekly classes in my home; workshops; classes for Cincinnati Recreation Commission. My work is nationally recognized and published - see “Featured” on my sidebar. I’m a Signature Member of Georgia, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Indiana state Watercolor Societies, Cincinnati Art Club, past-President of Greater Cincinnati Watercolor Society. Contact info below under “Class Information”

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

GAYLYNN'S LEGENDARY SHOW!

Here is a photo of Gaylynn at her “Legendary Art Show”! The name comes from the complex where some of them live - on Legendary Way. (I get a giggle out of that name – makes me think along the lines of “the legendary Andrew Wyeth”!!!!! - but we can all aspire to become legendary, can't we!)
Anyway – very nice show with a good mix of mediums and styles. And it was nice to see Gaylynn’s paintings up close and personal rather than on the blog!!! She’s got some nice work! 
Re-met her parents and daughter - who was instructed to photograph me looking just like Raquel Welch - right down to the "Foster Grants"!
Sunday was a beautiful day here in the Greater Cincinnati area and I took my husband along for the ride. Of course he had to sample the vittles!! Then I had to treat him to a malted milk on the way home!
Art and food – doesn’t get much better than that!

No comments: